Your buddy and brother at the same time

 

            Yo! How are you? That’s how I start a conversation with a friend. Hello, my name is Joseph F Peralta Jr., and I live in Laoag City. I am 16 years old and studying in 10th-grade particular math class at Ilocos Sur National High school. My title is because I am friendly to all and a true friend to my bros. I may not have a lot of friends, but the importance is being true to one another. What’s the point of having a lot of friends but cannot be trusted?

      If you want to know about me, I am a funny, silent, and trusted person. You can tell me about your problems, and maybe I can help you with them. I have anger issues that sometimes, when I’m mad, I cannot control what I’m saying. But I cannot be made without reason. I am addicted to online games like call of duty. That’s the game where I met a lot of people and became my friends. But still, I can focus on my studies. I am an athlete but chooses to focus on studies, so I cannot be able to join a soccer team in high school. My favorite subject is math, even when it gets hard sometimes. My dream is to become an engineer and pro player someday.

      In short, I am a trustworthy, friendly, intelligent person. I can be your buddy anytime and your therapist friend. I have experienced many severe problems, so I am willing to help a friend solve them. Just like I said, I can be your buddy and brother at the same time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The days of war

Help the environment, save the world

Celebrating the holidays despite dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic